2018 MosBuild Will be Held from 3rd,March to 6th,March in Moscow, Russia
Russia and even Eastern Europe's largest and most famous building materials trade show.
Moscow, Russia International Building Materials Exhibition is a well-known British International Trade and Exhibition Co., Ltd. (ITE) sponsored by the Federal Council, the regional development department, the Duma government, the Moscow government, the Federation of Russian Designers, the Russian Federation of Construction, the Russian Federation of Architectural Engineering It will be an international event co-organized by the Russian Design Association, with a term of one year. The exhibition is the largest exhibition of professional building materials in Russia and even in Eastern Europe. The exhibition showcases the latest products and technologies in the fields of construction, decoration, doors, windows, tiles, stone and other industries. Each exhibitor actively displays their latest technologies and orders Impressive new products, in order to show their strength, so every year the show attracts tens of thousands of visitors.
Across Europe and Asia, located in the eastern part of Europe and the northern part of the Asian continent, most of its European territory is the Eastern Plains. North of the Arctic Ocean, east Pacific Ocean, west Atlantic, Northwest Pro Baltic Sea, Gulf of Finland. Covering an area of 17.0982 million square kilometers (11.4% of the Earth's land area) and a water area of 13%, it is the largest country in the world. Russia's lack of building materials, stone, steel doors and windows, sanitary ware, construction hardware, water meters, gas meters and meters and other equipment imports a high proportion.
At present, Russia mainly imports the above construction materials mainly from the United Kingdom, Germany, the United States, Italy, Finland, Sweden and Denmark. Although the quality is high, the price is higher. In contrast, China's construction, decoration materials have obvious competitive prices. Russia's lack of building materials, stone, steel doors and windows, sanitary ware, construction hardware, water meters, gas meters and meters and other equipment imports a high proportion. The construction industry in Russia places emphasis on the use of high-tech and environmentally friendly materials, while China Building Materials has more advantages in this regard, and many production processes are close to the world advanced level. At present, Russian builders and residents generally like Chinese-made construction and decoration materials. If you want to explore Russia and the surrounding market, the Russian building materials exhibition will be a good opportunity you can not miss.
1. Bath & Pool & SPA:
Bathtubs, toilets, sinks & wash basins, bathtubs, medical vortex bathtubs, shower rooms,shower components, bathroom accessories, swimming pools, and SPA;
2. Ceramics, tiles, and ceramics machinery / technology:
Tile, Mosaic, Baseboard / Tailor, Decorative, Tile Floating Flooring, Ceramics, Production Machinery, Natural Materials, Chemicals & Additives, Compression & Forming & Casting & Drying Equipment, Pigments & Glazes, (Ceramic, Utensils) Paper, packaging and shipping products, quality control.
3. Flooring：Floor, carpet, plastic floor materials, floor materials, accessories, supplies and cover technology, floor decoration materials and carpets processing and manufacturing machinery and equipment, ground materials, pattern design and printing;
4. Wall Decoration:Wall Tiles,Wallpaper, murals, adhesives, tools.
5. Integrated Building Materials:Coatings, Adhesives & Chemicals, Roofing Materials, Insulation Materials, Scaffolding, Formwork / Rack, Timber, Sheet, Cement & Concrete, Brick, Equipment, Ancillary Equipment, Wood Structure.
6. Stone:Indoor stone, outdoor stone, abrasives for the stone industry, cutting tools and chemical products, tools and equipment for processing natural stone, raw material preparation.
7. Doors and Windows:Automatic doors, industrial doors, automation technology, etc .; aluminum, glass, doors and windows hardware, windows and doors and glass machinery; fire equipment, fire safety equipment, etc .; art glass, architectural / decorative glass, industrial glass, glass machinery.
Related Industry Knowledge