The full body tile is formed by pressing the rock chips with high pressure, and the surface hardness of the polished surface can be lower than that of the stone material, and the water absorption rate is lower and the wear resistance is good. The surface of the bricks is not glazing, and the material and color of the front and back surfaces are the same, hence the name.
Introduction of Fullbody Tile:
Features of fullbody tile:
All tiles are wear-resistant bricks, also called unglazed bricks, and the material and color of the front and the back are the same. The common brick products include wear-resistant bricks, polished tiles, antique tiles, square tiles, supermarket bricks, and exterior wall tiles, which are used for interior and exterior wall and floor decoration. The surface of the bricks is not glazing, and the decorative effect is old-fashioned, elegant and chic, simple and natural. At the same time, due to its rough surface, the light produces diffuse reflection, the reflection is soft and not dazzling, and no light pollution is caused to the surrounding environment.
Application of fullbody tile:
Fullbody tiles enhance the development of textures, surfaces, and designs, but they are still smaller than the flexible and varied colors of glazed tiles. All bricks are of retro style, and the design tends to be plain. They are widely used in interior halls, aisles, walls and outdoor exterior walls, walkways, and squares; most of the wearable bricks are all bricks. Wear-resistant bricks are used more in the kitchen and are both economical and practical.
1) Pollution type: Daily cleaning can use mop cloth, then use detergent and soapy water to clean it.
2) Pollution type: tea, ice cream, oil, beer can be cleaned with soda solution.
3) Types of contamination: sediment, rust, and grout using sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid solution. Drip it on the brick surface and let it stand still for a few minutes before wiping. Pay attention to protect your hands. Amway has a special tile cleaner effect is also quite good!
4) Pollution type: paint, pen, can use turpentine, acetone wipe, toothpaste used at home also has a good decontamination effect.
5) Pollution types: Soy sauce, vinegar, and carbon powder. It is better to use a toilet.
6) Pollution Type: Ink can be removed using Amway tile cleaner or toothpaste.
Note: cleaners commonly used in the home
The cleansing spirit, cleansing spirit, toothpaste, and tile cleaner all have a good decontamination effect on stubborn stains.
Related Industry Knowledge