Matt Floor Tiles
Antique tiles, a kind of glazed tiles, are made of enamel (water absorption rate is about 3%) or enamel (absorption rate is about 8%). They are used for building wall surfaces. Due to textures, they are similar to stone veneers. With a long-term effect, the industry is generally referred to as an antique brick.
Antique tiles is not a product of China’s ceramic industry and was imported from abroad. Antique tiles evolved from the color glazed tiles, which are essentially glazed porcelain tiles. Compared with ordinary glazed tiles, the difference is mainly reflected in the color of the glaze.
Main Features of Rustic Floor Tiles:
1. Antique brick varieties, colors, complete specifications, there are 900 * 450 and 800 * 800, more is 600 * 600, but also for small kitchens and other areas of the use of the small size of the brick, can be said to be polished tiles and porcelain The fit of the piece. In the antique tiles, there are lines of skin, rocks, wood grain, etc., which look very similar to real objects and can be described as real ones. Many of them are full-body bricks, not just articles on glazed surfaces.
2. From a practical point of view, in public places, people flow, use frequency is high, polished tiles are almost dull and ugly for 2-3 years, antique bricks and just when paving the same.
3. From a practical point of view, the paving of antique tiles is inherently personalized, and it can be personalized based on the designs. The use of antique tiles in foreign countries is much larger than polished tiles. Polished bricks are almost impossible to do this.
4. After the smooth surface of the polished tile, almost all can not solve the problem of anti-skid, rustic tiles can just solve this problem. Therefore, in public places, the practicality of antique bricks has been gradually improved, and the issue of slippage of elderly people and children is gradually being used in families.
5. Polished tiles are considered to be the largest source of light pollution in foreign countries, while antique tiles are almost matt. There is no such problem. This is similar to the contrast effect of transparent glass bulbs and frosted bulbs.
6. With regard to anti-pollution, no matter how good the polished tiles are, the surface of 2-3 years has been seriously polluted by sallow, and it must be re-decorated and paved for almost 5 years. Antique bricks have almost no such problems.
7. From the perspective of water absorption, the rustic tiles are originally made of porcelain glazed tiles, and the porcelain bottom itself has no difference with the polished tiles. The only difference is the formula for whiteness and throwing, so the water absorption rate of the blanks can reach 0.1%. There is no difference with the polished bricks, but the surface conditions of the two bricks are completely different, and the antique brick surface will never absorb water (dirty)
Related Industry Knowledge